To transform the life chances of all our students.
Lilian Baylis Technology School will continue to be the first choice for the local community because it continues to meet the needs of all its students. In order to do this we will:
Develop our curriculum to ensure that all students follow a curriculum which meets their individual needs. In particular we will develop our 'LBTS5' life skills programme. Click here for details.
Continue to develop our distinctive Lilian Baylis Technology School teaching methodology by understanding the different ways students learn, through better use of assessment and by making good use of new technologies.
- Enhance our support for students and families who need additional help through partnership with other organisations.
We will be proud when all our students leave us with a strong ambition, a clear vision of their future and the capacity to achieve it.
- Ensure equality through action
- Maximise the achievement of all students
- Learning through a broad, balanced, relevant and personalised curriculum
- An active partnership with parents and the wider community
- Develop, responsible and considerate citizens
- Provide a secure and stimulating environment
- Develop the self confidence and identity of all our students